Col. John Hampden’s Monument Unveiled a look at the circumstance regarding the unveiling and siting of Col. John Hampden’s monument at Chalgrove, written by Derek & Gill Lester and published in 2006. The book contains transcripts of the various newspaper articles that describe the unveiling of the Monument on 19th June 1843.
To view the contents of the flipbook requires “Adobe Flash Player”.
To view in full screen look for the “≡” symbol (More Options) and select “Enable FullScreen”, when finished press “Esc” to return to normal.
To search within the book look for the “≡” symbol (More Options) and select “Search” and then enter search text, e.g. John, in the box and then click on the “magnifying glass” or press <Enter>. List of relevant text and page numbers will be displayed simply click on these to turn to that page. Search text will be highlighted.